LP3 quail sound imitator with built-in timer and micro SD card - 35 WATT - 12V power supply - SAG NATURE
Delivery within: 2-4 working days
Preview and test
Payment: On demand or VISA / Mastercard
Delivery with Econt
Product code: 0206002
Quail Sound Imitator Model LP3:
- Weekly Digital Timer - The Model LP3 features a weekly digital timer that allows you to program the times and days you want the sound imitator to run. This allows you to create a realistic atmosphere and attract quail at the desired time;
- 35+35 watt amplifier - The LP3 is equipped with a powerful 35+35 watt amplifier that provides a clear and loud sound to attract quail;
- 3.5mm jack for connecting speakers;
- Micro SD card reader - The Sound Mimic features a built-in Micro SD card reader, allowing you to load your own tunes and sounds. When ordered, a Micro SD card with a pre-selected ringtone is included;
- Very Low Power Consumption - The LP3 is designed with very low power consumption, making it economical and resistant to long stays in the field.
- Size: 102x77x41 mm
Instructions for use:
1.Press C/R button 4 times;
2. Set the actual day and time by D+ for day, H+ for hour and M+ for minutes buttons;
3. Press the P button (programming). The lower left corner displays the number 1 on and dashes where, again using the day, hour and minute buttons, you enter the desired time for the imitator to start.
4. Press the P button again and 1 off will appear in the bottom left corner and again dashes on which to enter via the D+, H+, M+ buttons the end time.
5. Press the clock symbol button and the Manual button located at the top of the simulator. "Auto" will appear below the timer.
*When the P button is pressed repeatedly, a number corresponding to the number of times the P button is pressed will appear instead of 1on. To restart the imitator and, to start from 1 again, press the button with the clock symbol.
* If you have difficulty setting the program, press C/R 4 times to set the corresponding function (this is a type of refresh, without returning you to the start position).
- It works with a 12V battery.
- The red cable is + and the blue is -.
- When connecting to the battery it is very important not to swap the poles because the machine will burn!
- The C button should not be pressed.
You can combine with:
- Item 0801122 megaphone
- Article 0801047 lead acid battery 12V, 12Ah
- Article No.: 0801012 BATTERY 12V, 7.2Ah.